Car Title Loans for Oshawa Residents
- Open Vehicle Title loans. Pay off early and Prudent will refund your remaining interest.
- Oshawa borrowers have been coming to Prudent for over 20 years, getting not only personal, car and vehicle title loans but also mortgages and home equity loans.
- We offer fast same day loans up to $20,000 on paid off vehicles six years or newer.
- We have the lowest rates for bad credit car and personal loans in Toronto and the GTA since 1984.
- Repair your credit. Prudent reports on your payment history helping you to restore your credit score to the highest rating.
Oshawa – The Automotive Capital of Canada
General Motors of Canada’s headquarters and major assembly plants are located in Oshawa. Understandably, it is the major employer of that city. The Port of Oshawa is also vital for the auto industries.
One of the most iconic places to visit in Oshawa is the Parkwood Estate. Originally the home of Samuel McLaughlin (founder of General Motors of Canada), it is designated as a National Historic Site of Canada. The former McLaughlin estate gained new popularity when it was featured in many hit movies such as Studio 54, Billy Madison, Chicago, and X-Men.
Oshawa is also the home of Canada’s most famous racehorse – “The Northern Dancer” from Windfields farm. Even though the farm defunct in 2009, it’s still a popular place amongst the local residents. Another great place to visit in Oshawa is “The Canadian Automotive Museum”- which has a unique collection of over 100 Canadian and internationally-made automobiles, trucks, and motorcycles.
Call Prudent today at 416 634-2022
or go to borrowwithyourcar.com